Residential & Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning for Healthy Breathing
Do you have too much dust on your furniture? Is anyone in your household suffering from allergy symptoms?
This may be an indication that your air ducts are contaminated with large deposits of dust or mold! Having your air ducts cleaned is necessary to improve the quality of your home’s indoor air. Children are generally more vulnerable than adults and are likely to be affected by contaminated air. They rapidly inhale more air than adults and are closer to the ground, where the dust, bacteria, dust mites, and fungi concentrations are higher. Furthermore, properly cleaned air duct systems restore capacity and efficient of your heating and AC unites, which will reduce your heating and cooling bills significantly.
DryMaster provides quality Air Duct Cleaning all throughout the Southern California areas, including Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Gabriel Valley and Ventura Counties. Our professional air duct cleaning technicians use the best duct cleaning technology available and are able to meet all of your air duct cleaning needs. Many home owners neglect cleaning their air ducts, which causes their HVAC system to work inefficiently — this combined with not cleaning out the air filters every three months can cause dirty air to circulate through out the environment, resulting in higher energy costs and lack of clean air. We recommend getting your air ducts cleaning every 3-5 years, depending on how often you use your Heating and Cooling System.
Contact us today for a FREE Estimate or Consultation. Our team of professional technicians, inspectors and office personal are highly knowledgeable, experienced and ready to assist with any Air Duct Cleaning project.
- Duct deep cleaning
- HEPA Vaccum
- Air Duct Returns
- Green Cleaning
- Free Estimates
Green Cleaning Methods
DryMaster uses non-toxic cleaning methods that are safe and non-hazardous to human health. All of our sanitization and deodorizer solutions are EPA approved for your safety. We employ the best cleaning methods for your HVAC and Air Ducts so that your system runs more efficiently, thus using less energy and resulting in cost savings.
How We Do Air Duct Cleaning?
- Schedule Cleaning– Office personal sets up a date for the cleaning service. The technician arrives to your house on time, in uniform, and ready to work.
- Participation– We like to get you involved with the cleaning process. NO, not to do the job! We encourage you to watch and learn how your system works and what we are doing to make it better.
- Equipment– We use best equipment with up to date technology to insure proper and effective cleaning
- Technicians– The technicians will be opening the vents and brushing and agitating the dust so that the negative machine can collect the debris. We use a state of the art brush-motor-vacuum to get the air duct clean. Don’t use the $20-40 coupon companies, they are known for scamming!
- Customer Review– When the cleaning is done, we welcome you to see all the work before the final steps are performed. We want to show you the area all cleaned and vacuumed. We stand behind our work and take your satisfaction seriously.
We remove all trash and take it with us. We will prepare and replace your filter and apply a deodorizer to enhance the vents freshness.
- Finalization– Let’s finish the working order, we have a 100% money back guarantee, our tech will make sure you are 100% satisfied with the work, that all your expectation were fulfilled and you are ready to receive fresh air.
- Testimonials– Go online and fill out our survey. If you add a testimonial, we will guarantee a 10% discount in any purchase (max $500 dollars)
Ready to schedule services, or need a estimate for one of your projects? Follow the link below or simply give us a call and a qualified representative will be able to help you.
Indoor Air Quality
At DryMaster we help residential home owners improve their indoor air quality by using advanced cleaning methods and technology. Our Air Duct Cleaning Technicians have all the necessary equipment and expertise in order deliver best possible cleaning and sanitizing for your home’s air duct system. Having clean vents and ducts guarantees a healthy household. Not only is there health benefits, but you will also save a great deal of money on your homes operating costs. EPA recommends yearly inspections of your HVAC system. Indoor air can be even more polluted than the outdoor air because of how your home is sealed up. If ducts and vents aren’t cleaned, that dirty air is just recirculating throughout your home and into your lungs!
Take it from us, you need a professional to clean your Air Duct system. Our company provides quality Air Duct Cleaning all throughout the Southern California areas, including Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside, San Gabriel Valley and Ventura Counties. Call today for a FREE Estimate!
* We follow the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) standards so that you can get the best service possible.